We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Wash the plums, remove the stalks and seeds and slice them. The sugar is mixed with cinnamon and vanilla sugar. We put the dough in the form of baking that we lined with baking paper. Sprinkle the semolina over the dough. Place the plum slices. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture on top, then fold the edges of the dough over the filling, lightly pressing the dough. Grease the edges with egg yolk and sprinkle with caster sugar or vanilla sugar. Heat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the pie for 20 minutes, until the dough turns golden and the plums begin to leave their syrup.
It is best to prepare this delicious pie with the dough described below, unfortunately I was pressed for time and I chose the puff pastry version.
5 g butter
50 g powdered sugar
1 egg yolk
125 g flour
2 tablespoons milk
In a bowl put flour, sugar, egg yolk, vanilla essence and cold butter, cut into small cubes.
Knead well until the composition becomes crumbly. Add the two tablespoons of milk and mix quickly.
We give a round shape to the dough and put it in the fridge for 2 hours.
Canned plums for the winter & # 8211 a particularly good recipe, which I hardly got! An original snack that irretrievably conquers you!
Marinated plums are an original and very tasty appetizer. Prepare them only once and they will become the favorite delicacy of the whole family. Juicy, spicy and fragrant, they will not let any guest leave without an extra portion. A very good recipe, which will be in great demand.
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the plums well. Fill the sterilized jars with whole plums (do not remove the seeds).
2. Add the allspice, pepper, cloves and bay leaf to the jars.
3. Boil a syrup of vinegar and sugar. Pour the syrup into jars and let them cool for 24 hours. Drain the syrup from the jars in a saucepan and put it on the fire. Bring the syrup to a boil.
4. Repeat step 3 four times.
5. Close the jars with lids (after 5 days). Plums can be stored even at room temperature.
3 Plum recipes
Plums are true miracles for health. They are natural sources of vitamins and minerals, which is why we recommend them with confidence. Here are some simple and delicious plum recipes!
For this recipe you need: 5 kg plums, 1 kg sugar, 3 liters of water, 10 g cloves and a cinnamon stick.
Preparation: Peel the plums and wash them. Then put the sugar, water, cloves and cinnamon stick in a large pot. Leave on the right heat and mix until a syrup forms. When it starts to boil, add the plums, mix with a spoon in the syrup, to pass all through the syrup for a minute, then remove with a whisk and put in a saucepan. Meanwhile, the plums are placed unpressed in the previously sterilized jars, leaving a free space of 2-3 cm to their mouth. Allow the syrup to cool, then pour evenly over them to the same level. The jars, previously sterilized, are sealed.
Plum jam is the perfect ingredient for desserts, but it is delicious and eaten for breakfast. For this you need two kg of plums, the juice of a lemon and 800 g of sugar for each kg of fruit.
Preparation: Wash the plums and remove the seeds, then put them in a saucepan with the sugar and lemon juice. Leave to soak for about two hours and then boil. After boiling, remove from the heat, mix and put the paste obtained on the fire again. Leave for 10 minutes, stirring constantly, until the juice evaporates from the mixture. It is then put in boxes and kept in a cool place.
Plum jam, with rum flavor
It is a more special recipe, a plum jam to lick your fingers, fragrant and without preservatives. The intake of sugar / plums is from 0.3 to 1/1, so keep this in mind when deciding how much jam you want to prepare. The rum goes very well with this plum jam, which is added at the end, after the fire is extinguished. Do not stress, because the alcohol evaporates in the hot jam and only the great aroma will remain.
Plum pie - Galetta
In a bowl put flour, sugar, egg yolk, vanilla essence and cold butter, cut into smaller cubes. Knead well with your hands, until the composition looks like crumbs. Add the milk and mix quickly, squeezing the dough into a ball. Put in cling film and leave in the fridge for 2 hours.
How can you make me healthier at Easter
The plums are washed, the stalks and seeds are removed, and the pulp is cut into thin slices. Mix the sugar with the cinnamon and the vanilla sugar.
Spread the dough in a round sheet and place in a pan greased with oil and lined with flour. Place the plum slices in concentric circles, leaving an edge of approx. cm. Sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon mixture on top, then bring the edges over the filling, gently squeezing the dough. Grease the edges with egg yolk and sprinkle with vanilla sugar.
Heat the oven to 180 degrees and bake the pie for 20 minutes, until the dough turns slightly golden and the plums begin to leave their syrup.
Plum pie can be served hot or cold. It's a treat anyway. Have a good appetite!
Plums, two eggs and sugar - a great dessert!
As long as you don't prepare this dessert, there will always be little! We highly recommend you try the recipe! It's amazing but everything is very fast, the ingredients are simple, and the pleasure is indescribable!
& # 8211 120 gr of butter at air temperature
& # 8211 1 teaspoon baking powder
& # 8211 1 teaspoon cinnamon
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Beat the soft butter with the sugar and salt until light in color.
2. Add the eggs and mix well with the mixer.
3. Combine the flour with baking powder, transfer it to the bowl and mix with a spatula a homogeneous dough.
4. Add the dough to the shape (22 cm) and distribute it evenly.
5. Place the plum halves with the cut up and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Advice. Add as many plums as you want, but don't overdo it, otherwise the cake may be too wet.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 45 minutes.
That's it, the plum cake is ready! Aromatic, with an incredibly tasty crust and cinnamon scent! Really worth a try! Serve hot, hot or cold. It is delicious with an herbal tea or intense coffee!
Step prune compote step by step - see recommended recipe
Dried fruit compote, such as, for example, plum compote, is indispensable for preparations prepared for Christmas Eve. The meal on Christmas Eve is full of food, and such a drink is perfect for the activity of the digestive system. Therefore, it is worth appearing in our menu not only during the holidays, but also when we have digestive problems or constipation. Check out the best recipes for plum compote.
For more tips and inspiration, see also the plum articles.
Dessert with cream cheese and fruit
- 250 g quark (or cream cheese)
- 250 g mascarpone
- 2 eggs
- a sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 5 plums
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons water
- vanilla essence
- 4 g gelatin (2 sheets)
- a handful of cherries and a handful of berries
The top is prepared very simply: grind the biscuits in a food processor or blender and mix them with the melted butter.
Then grease a form with removable walls (diameter 22 cm) with butter and put the composition, which we press with the bottom of a glass.
For the filling, mix all the ingredients mentioned above and mix for homogenization.
Then we pour it into the mold where we put the top and put it in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes
While the cheesecake is baking, prepare the topping. We wash and dry the fruits, then chop them into cubes.
We put them in a saucepan together with 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and 5 tablespoons of water
Boil for 10-15 minutes until the fruits are soft. Turn off the heat and pass the composition with the vertical mixer, then add half of the essence and hydrated gelatin before and melted in the microwave or steam bath.
Then pour into the mold, leave to cool completely, portion and serve.
Homemade panettone with prunes
First of all I want to wish you a happy new year, beautiful and definitely tasty!
I don't know how it is with you, but the holidays passed with me as fast as possible! I was so caught up in the preparations, gifts, visits and guests, that I woke up straight in January! And now, in January, it's like I'm celebrating a little more. not be cozonac (cozonacs are grandma's business, I don't enter her territory)?
I found the perfect answer in homemade panettone!
Before the ingredients I armed myself patiently, because it requires at least 2 days of attention.
For the dough from the first day we used: 20 grams of yeast, 4 egg yolks, 100 grams of sugar, vanilla, 100 milliliters of lukewarm milk, 80 grams of soft butter, 300 grams of flour.
First of all, I soaked 100 grams of raisins in 50 milliliters of rum and set them aside. For the dough, I dissolved the yeast in the milk, then I mixed 2 egg yolks with the sugar, until it dissolved. Then I added vanilla, yeast, and mixed for another 3 minutes. I replaced the mixer blades with the kneading hooks, added the flour and incorporated, 7-10 minutes.
Ten minutes later, I started again - I added the other 2 yolks and kneaded for another 10 minutes. Then I repeated the kneading procedure, but now I added the soft butter. The dough should be soft, slightly elastic and shiny.
Then I covered it with a damp towel, wrapped it in plastic wrap and left it to rise overnight in a warm, dry place. In the morning the dough was raised.
The next day I used: the dough made the night before, 100 grams of sugar, 4 egg yolks, 10 grams of honey, raisins and rum in which they sat, a handful of prunes, a tablespoon of grated orange peel, 190 grams of flour, a teaspoon of salt, 70 grams of soft butter.
I added over the dough already made - the rum in which the raisins were, 2 egg yolks, sugar and honey. I kneaded for 7-10 minutes. Then, after a break of 5-10 minutes (depending on how good the robot you use is), I added the flour and started another kneading stage.
I paused again, then added the other 2 yolks and incorporated. Then I added the soft butter and kneaded for another 10 minutes.
I added raisins, orange peel and prunes.
After that I kneaded again, and left the pot to rise for another hour, during which time I remembered my childhood, the hour of manual labor. I took the scissors and the baking paper and built walls for my baking trays, not having high trays. So I made 3 layers of baking paper, plus stapler.
I made a tray with a diameter of 18 centimeters for home, and two small ones, with a diameter of 10 centimeters, very nice, with panettone to give as a gift to Ion and Ioan.
After I finished the masterpieces, I divided the dough into trays and left them in a closed cupboard in the kitchen for 3-4 hours, the last stage of leavening.
The wait is over, I put them in the hot oven at 180 degrees for about an hour. Time differs depending on size. In the second part of baking, I lowered the temperature to 160. I knew I was ready when they were nicely browned.
After I took them out of the oven, I let them cool upside down, using some skewer sticks so that they wouldn't flatten and lose their aerated texture.
The tastiest canned plums for the winter. Discover 3 delicious recipes that will make your life sweeter!
Plums are very tasty and delicious fruits that help us keep both our body and mind healthy. These fruits are an important source of vitamin C, vitamin K, potassium and fiber. They strengthen the immune system and detoxify the body. Now we can fully enjoy them, and for the winter we recommend you to preserve them, preparing various aromatic delicacies, which keep the taste of the fruit. We offer you 3 delicious plum recipes that will make your life sweeter and more fragrant. Do not hesitate to prepare them and delight your loved ones with natural goodies!
1. Plum jelly for winter
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the plums under a stream of water and dry them a little.
2. Divide each plum in half, remove the seeds and cut it into 4 parts.
3. Put the plums in a saucepan, squeeze the lemon juice and add it to the plums. Stir.
4. Bring the plums to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add the sugar and pectin, mix and simmer for about 2 minutes until the sugar has melted.
6. Remove the foam and remove the pan from the heat.
7. Pour the jelly into sterilized jars and staple.
8. Sterilize the jars: put the hot jars in boiling water for 10 minutes, then turn off the heat and let them sit in the water for 5 minutes.
9. Remove the jars from the water, wipe them with a towel and let them cool.
2. Plum compote for winter.
INGREDIENTS FOR A 3 L JAR
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the plums and remove the stalks.
2. Remove the seeds with a pencil and place the plums in clean 3 l jars. Plums should take up less than half the volume of the jars.
3. Pour boiling water into jars to cover the plums and let stand for 15 minutes.
4. Drain the water in a saucepan, bring to a boil and sprinkle with sugar.
5. Boil the syrup for a few minutes until the sugar dissolves.
6. Pour the syrup into jars and add more boiling water, if they are not filled.
7. Cover the jars with lids and let them sit for 10 minutes.
8. Drain the compote in the pan (without plums), boil it and pour it into jars. Staple the jars.
9. Turn the jars upside down, cover them with a duvet and let them cool completely.
3. Plum paste
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Wash the plums and remove the seeds.
2. Place the plums on a tray with the cut side up and bake in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
3. Remove the plums from the oven and allow them to cool.
4. Chop the plums with a blender until smooth. Add the sugar and mix again.
5. Line the tray with baking paper and pour the plum mass into a 5 mm thick layer. If the table does not fit in a tray, then you can pour it into 2 or 3 trays.
6. You can dry the pasta in the sun for 3 days or in the preheated oven at 70 degrees for 6-8 hours.
7. Cut the hardened paste into strips and roll them into rolls. Enjoy them with pleasure.
Ingredients for 6 servings:
1 kg prunes
4 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons flour
& frac12 cana orez
Wash the plums well with warm water and let them drain. I prepare them in the fall and put them in the freezer to keep!
During this time, put the caramelized sugar in a saucepan. When it turns golden, add a cup of cold water. Mix well, taking care not to stick.
Separately, heat the oil and mix with the flour. They are thinned with water.
When the sugar mixture becomes a syrup, add the chopped onion and flour oil and let it boil. When the onion is cooked, add salt, plums and rice. Leave it on low heat so that it doesn't stick.
Other ideas: If you are not fasting, prepare dried plum food with chicken. All you have to do is fry the chicken pieces and add them to the food near the end. Add freshly chopped parsley.