We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- margarine 200 gr
- sour cream 300 gr
- sugar 1 tbsp
- salt pinch
- soda 1/2 tsp
- vinegar 1-2 tbsp
- jam to taste
- flour 4-4.5 st
- Main Ingredients Sour Cream, Sugar
1. Melt the margarine. Mix it with sour cream, salt and sugar. Mix well.
2. Then add the soda, slaked with vinegar, and flour, add it gradually, constantly mixing the dough.
3. Knead the dough thoroughly on the table and divide into 8 parts.
4. Roll each part in a circle and cut into triangles. On a wide edge, put a spoonful of jam and twist into a bagel.
5. Put all the bagels on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
6. Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
7. When the bagels have cooled, decorate them with powder. I always put bagels in a deep bowl and cover with a bag. Then they remain soft.
Enjoy your meal!