We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Cream Tomatoes 1 kg
- Bell pepper 2 pcs.
- Garlic 1 head
- Salt 1 tbsp
- Sugar 50 gr
- Vegetable oil 50 gr
- Apple cider vinegar 6% 50 gr
- Basil or other herbs to taste
- Hot pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Tomato
1. Tomatoes cut into quarters.
2. Grind bell pepper and garlic through a meat grinder or a blender. Add salt, sugar, vegetable oil and vinegar. If the tomatoes are sweet on their own, you can add less sugar. Mix well.
3. Put a layer of tomato, greens and finely chopped hot pepper on top. If you twist it in a meat grinder, then the snack will be sharper, so adjust it to your taste. Basil goes well with tomatoes and garlic, but you can also take any other herbs to taste. Pour the tomatoes on top with a part of the marinade, put the second layer of tomatoes, pour the marinade and repeat until all the tomatoes are over. Leave to marinate for 24-48 hours in the refrigerator.